Alliance Benefit Group of Houston, Inc. (ABG) is one of the fastest growing pension administration and recordkeeping firms in Texas. We provide services to all types of qualified retirement plans, with particular emphasis on 401(k) plans. We strive to build a team of employees that share a common goal: exceptional customer service. We provide an atmosphere that fosters personal and career growth and offer a flexible and small-office work environment energized by a great team, remote work schedules, competitive compensation, benefits, and an opportunity to grow.
We are currently looking for qualified individuals in these position(s):
Client Relationship Manager
We are seeking a professional, energetic and experienced retirement plan consultant with a minimum of 5 years in the retirement plan industry. This position serves as the primary point of contact relating to all aspects of plan administration for the client.
- The reconciliation of plan assets
- Preparation of government filings
- Compliance and nondiscrimination testing
- Client consultation and communication
- Testing individual and plan contribution limits
- Preparation of valuation reports
- Special projects
- Ability to complete, prepare and or review annual valuations/compliance testing/ interpret plan documents and IRS Forms.
- Proficient knowledge of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and IRS EPCRS program
- Effective time management, organization and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Great attitude a must
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience within the retirement plan industry,
- This position requires achievement of a minimum QKA designation through the American Society of Pensions Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) or APA designation through the National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA).
Qualified and Interested candidates, who share a vested interest in the businesses success and expansion, please email your resume to: Acoker@abghouston.com. To ensure proper routing of your resume, please indicate the job title “CRM” in the subject line of your email.
ABG is an equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.